You are invited to join us at the 2019 PASMAE-ISME Regional Conference in Seychelles. Our theme reflects music as a powerful tool to inspire and motivate all people in Africa towards a better future.
Presenters should submit abstracts of between 250-300 words.
Closing date for presenter submissions: 14 April 2019
The programme caters for the following categories:
- Spoken paper presentation (20 min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Poster presentation
- Workshop/Demonstration (45 min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Performing Groups
- Symposium (45 Min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Closing date for presenter submissions:
31 MarchExtended to 14 April 2019
- Notification of presenter results:
15 AprilExtended to 28 April 2019
- Presenters required to register for the conference to confirm participation, or else presentation may be withdrawn: 15 May 2019
- Registration deadline for all: 15 May 2019
The following standard audio-visual equipment will be available:
- PA system with cordless microphones
- Overhead projectors and screens
- CD-player with speakers
Should you require any further equipment over and above these items, please advise urgently, so that a quote for the costs can be sent to you for approval.
If you require any other assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For PASMAE Members
Only those who hold a current PASMAE membership will be eligible to have their abstracts reviewed in order to present.
For ISME Members
Only those who hold a current ISME membership will be eligible to have their abstracts reviewed in order to present.
Performance Group Applications
Please visit the Performance Group Page to fill out a Performance Group Application Form.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO PERFORMANCE GROUP PAGE