Welcome to performing groups.
- Groups of three or more in a group, will be able to register for the conference at special rates.
- Performances will be in 20 minute slots, generally speaking. Subject to space and time limitations, PASMAE will endeavour to allocate more than one performance per group. Timings will be dealt with on a “case by case” basis.
- Timings for performances will be monitored and groups going over the time allocated will be ask to stop the performance.
- PASMAE is unable to cover any expenses or fees to attend or to perform at the Conference.
- PASMAE can supply a letter of support which can be used to apply for funding from your institution or sponsor/s.
- Performing groups are strongly advised to take out travel insurance, as PASMAE cannot be responsible for any losses from flights, belongs or accommodation.
- Those individuals who wish to fully participate in the conference by attending presentations, will also need to join PASMAE.
The following standard audio-visual equipment will be available:
- PA system with cordless microphones
- Overhead projectors and screens
- CD-player with speakers
Should you require any further equipment over and above these items, please advise urgently, so that a quote for the costs can be sent to you for approval.