Conference Hotel – Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort:
This hotel is situated on on the Northwest Coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles and the commercial heart of the archipelago. It is on the one and only famous Vallon Beach and transport to and from town is easily accessible. Breakfast is included. Sharing (double, twin, triple) accommodation is recommended to reduce costs. Single rooms also available.
Cost and Payment:
Credit cards, and Euros are acceptable.
Special deal for PASMAE delegates. Prices include breakfast.
Payment will be required on check in at the hotel.
- Single standard room per night per person: 115 euros, includes breakfast for one
- Double standard room per night for 2 people: 132 euros, includes breakfast for two (ie 66 euros per person)
- Double standard room with extra bed per night for 3 people: 166 euros (55.50 euros per person) includes breakfast for three.
Thanks to support from the Ministry of Culture, Seychelles, PASMAE is able to offer heavily discounted prices for accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort.
- Delegates are advised not to make private arrangements, as this will cost a lot more.
- If you are sharing, please give the names of the one or two people in the same room.
- On the conference registration form you will be asked to give the nationality shown on the passport you will be using to enter the Seychelles.
- On entry at the airport delegates must be able to give the name of the hotel and show that they have sufficient funds for their stay and a return ticket.
- Guests should NOT book on Berjaya website, but need to make the booking directly with Erica Tirant who is the reservations manager using the email link below.
- The subject line of the email should be: PASMAE 2019
- Extra nights before or after the conference will be at the same cost for the conference nights
PAYMENT AND INVOICES:
- Invoices to each guest can be supplied by Berjaya booking office at the time of booking.
- Payment will be made on check in at the hotel, using credit card.
Please note: The hotel does not handle airport transfers