Conference Hotel – Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort:
This hotel is situated on on the Northwest Coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles and the commercial heart of the archipelago. It is on the one and only famous Vallon Beach and transport to and from town is easily accessible. Breakfast is included. Sharing (double, twin, triple) accommodation is recommended to reduce costs. Single rooms also available.
A list of delegates who have filled in their hotel information on the PASMAE conference registration form will be given to the hotel prior to arrival. Bookings through your conference registration must be made by 31st May 2019.
Cost and Payment:
Credit cards, and both Euros and US$ are acceptable.
Special deal for PASMAE delegates. Prices include breakfast.
Payment will be required on check in at the hotel.
Per room: Euros: 105-110 (double, twin, triple)
Approximate costs therefore =
Two per room: Euros 55 per person
Three per room: Euros: 37. Note that triple rooms (with roll away bed) may be limited.
Thanks to support from the Ministry of Culture, Seychelles, PASMAE is able to offer heavily discounted prices for accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort.
- Delegates are advised not to make private arrangements, as this will cost a lot more.
- Delegates should not make any private contacts with the hotel, to avoid confusion. Any changes in plans can be changed on your conference registration form on the PASMAE website before 31st May 2019.
- When registering for the conference please advise arrival and departure dates and what kind of room you require (double, twin, triple).
- If you are sharing, please give the names of the one or two people in the same room.
- On the conference registration form you will be asked to give the nationality shown on the passport you will be using to enter the Seychelles.
- On entry at the airport delegates must be able to give the name of the hotel and show that they have sufficient funds for their stay and a return ticket.