You are invited to join us at the 2019 PASMAE-ISME Regional Conference in Seychelles. Our theme reflects music as a powerful tool to inspire and motivate all people in Africa towards a better future.
Presenters should submit abstracts of between 250-300 words.
Closing date for presenter submissions: 31 March 2019
The programme caters for the following categories:
- Spoken paper presentation (20 min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Poster presentation
- Workshop/Demonstration (45 min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Performing Groups
- Symposium (45 Min) followed by discussion (10 min)
- Closing date for presenter submissions: 31 March 2019
- Notification of presenter results: 15 April 2019
- Presenters required to register for the conference to confirm participation, or else presentation may be withdrawn: 1 May 2019
- Registration deadline for all: 15 May 2019
If you require any assistance please contact us at email@example.com