We invite you to become a Member and would be happy to send you any further information which you may require.
As a member of PASMAE, you are furthering the development of music education across Africa – by supporting the Society that works on your behalf for the betterment of music education throughout the African continent. In doing so, you help make the world of music education much stronger professionally, politically and theoretically.
BECOME A PASMAE MEMBER
What do you get for PASMAE Membership?
As a PASMAE Member you are entitled to:
- Electronic “Postcards” with news and information
- Professional development opportunities
- Networking and links with music educators from around Africa and the world
- PASMAE is affiliated to ISME (International Society for Music Education). PASMAE members will hear about music education work from around the world and will be represented in global discussions about music education via ISME
- Website information, including research and teaching resources available to Members Only
- Publications – available to Members Only
- Voting rights at the PASMAE General Assembly elections
- Other benefits as these become available
- Access to PASMAE regional groups and PASMAE sub-Regional Conferences
NOTE: It is a requirement to be PASMAE Member when submitting an abstract, at the time of acceptance and presenting at a PASMAE conference.Voting is planned to be electronically possible in the near future for all PASMAE members (not only to those attending conferences)PASMAE corporate. library or organizational members: consist of three or more in a group and are entitled to the above as well as voting rights for three people from the group at the General Assembly.