We invite you to become a Member and would be happy to send you any further information which you may require.
As a member of PASMAE, you are furthering the development of music education across Africa – by supporting the Society that works on your behalf for the betterment of music education throughout the African continent. In doing so, you help make the world of music education much stronger professionally, politically and theoretically.
BECOME A PASMAE MEMBER
What do you get for PASMAE Membership?
As a PASMAE Member you are entitled to:
- Electronic “Postcards” with news and information
- Professional development opportunities
- Networking and links with music educators from around Africa and the world
- PASMAE is a member of ISME (International Society for Music Education) and in turn that makes each PASMAE member an Associate ISME Member
- As an Associate ISME Member, you are entitled to online access to all the current
(3 per year) and past copies of IJME (International Journal of Music Education) online
- Website information, including research and teaching resources available to Members Only
- Voting rights at the PASMAE General Assembly elections
- Access to ISME Commissions (specialist groups) and their activities
- Other benefits as these become available
- Voting is planned to be electronically possible in the near future for all PASMAE members (not only to those attending conferences)
NOTE: It is a requirement to be PASMAE Member when submitting an abstract, at the time of acceptance and presenting at a PASMAE conference.